All licensees must:
- Act in a fair, reasonable and responsible manner in all dealings with the consumer.
- Ensure that all services and products meet the specifications as contained in their licences and all the relevant laws and regulations.
- Not unfairly discriminate against of between consumers on the basis of race, gender, sex, age, religion, belief, disability, ethnic background nor sexual orientation.
- Display utmost courtesy and care when dealing with consumers.
- Provide consumers with information regarding services and pricing.
- Provide consumers with guidance in regard to their customer needs, upon request.
- Keep consumers’ personal information confidential.
- Advise consumers to refer the complaint to the authority.